Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Free Bottle of Bowtrol-Day 2

Wednesday,March 18,2009 Free Bottle of Bowtrol-Day 2
I received my Free Bottle of Bowtrol yesterday.So today I wasn't expecting any results.But I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost 2 pounds in the first 24 hours! That was the easiest 2 poounds that I have ever lost! What I like best about it is that it is a healthy to lose weight.Bowtrol doesn't give me those awful diet pill jitters or headaches. After my first day's results,I may up my two week target weight loss from 10 lb.s to 20lbs. Overall , I plan to lose 60lbs. Check back tomorrow and let's hope that the rest of the pounds will be this easy.If it is ,then that first Free Bottle of Bowtrol may have the best thing I've done for myself in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment