Tuesday, March 31, 2009

free-bottle-of-bowtrol day-14

I Lost 28 lbs. in 14 days! I am thrilled with the free-bottle-of-Bowtrol! So many times products make promises which don't happen (I have spent a small fortune chasing their promises). So when I saw the ad on cnn about getting a free bottle of Bowtrol I thought it's worth a try. I mean really how could I go wrong. I was just hoping to shed some weight. Finally something does what it says it does. I've lost more weight than I had even hoped to and the Bowtrol has been cleaning out toxins that have been building up in my system over the years. I haven't had any of my digestion problems this last week either. I think the days of indigestion are over for me. If you have been overweight for as long as I have been then you know how good I am feeling these days! Remember, I weighed 193 lbs. two weeks ago. Today I weigh 165 lbs. Do yourself a favor and try a free-bottle-of-Bowtrol, you'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment