Monday, March 23, 2009

free-bottle-of-bowtrol-day-7

Hi, I'm back. I haven't written in my free-bottle-of-bowtrol blog the last few days, as you have probably noticed! My 20 year old daughter, Amy, broke her foot last thursday. Her boyfriend was teaching how to ride a skateboard! You would think that I would be used to this kind of stuff (I have 3 children, Amy-my 20 year old, Danny-he's 18 years old, and Boyd is my youngest-he's 15 years old). With these three it's no wonder why I've never made time to take better care of myself! So Amy's back for a couple weeks, I'm so happy to have her home again! OK ,It's been 7 days since I got the free-bottle-of-bowtrol and am 16 POUNDS LIGHTER! I'm still not doing anything different-as far as eating or excersising. I just take the Bowtrol with a glass of water. That's it! That's my big diet plan. My kids are so proud of me-and that makes ME feel so good! I don't have to buy new clothes yet because,honestly, my clothes were too tight to begin with and now they are so much more comfortable to wear. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. I really love these progress reports ,minus the broken bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment