Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Free Bottle of Bowtrol - Day 1

Hello. My name is Sherry. Today, I got my free bottle of Bowtrol. Bowtrol is a new colon cleansing product, that works great. When I first read about how I could get my own free bottle of Bowtrol, I was skeptical. But then I just decided to order the free trial, and 4 days later I got my my own free bottle of Bowtrol. I have not taken any of the pills in the free bottle of bowtrol yet, but today will be my first day.



My starting weight today is 193. Keep in mind, I have not even opened my free bottle of Bowtrol yet. I am hoping to lose 10 pounds in the next 2 weeks using only the free bottle of Bowtrol. I will not be changing anything in my diet, except for using the free bottle of Bowtrol. I will still be eating at Mcdonalds 3 times a week, and will still be sitting on the couch for hours every night. The only difference will be that I will be taking pills from my free bottle of Bowtrol every night. Come back tomorrow to check how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment