Tuesday, March 24, 2009

free-bottle-of-bowtrol Day-8

Since I got my free-bottle-of-bowtrol I've lost 18 pounds! and gained so much energy! I'm feeling better from the weight loss and the Bowtrol out all of the toxins that have built up in my system all these years. I have have such a better overall each day now-especially in the mornings-that's when I weigh myself. I don't even have to see the scale to see if I've lost any weight,I do it to see how much I've lost! I told you yesterday that my daughter Amy broke her foot last Thursday. Well,today we have to go shopping for some comfortable sweats that she can wear over her cast. Thanks to my free-bottle-of-bowtrol I'll be shopping for a couple of better fitting outfits for myself! I'm only 2 pounds away from hitting my 2 week goal and I've still got 6 days left!

Get a free bottle of Bowtrol Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment